Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's for lunch?

This blog won't be so much of a recipe as it will be a "this is what I do each week so that I don't eat fast food for lunch" type of blog :) haha! Each Sunday or Monday I go to the store and buy a package of thin sliced chicken breasts. I come home, rinse them off, pat them dry, and get to work! Well I can't call it "work"... it isn't hard at all :) I heat up some Grapeseed oil in a large frying pan (either Natural or Garlic flavored), sprinkle on some Wildtree blends (I try to do a variety of them so that I can have several different types of meals throughout the week), put them in the pan (seasoned side down of course) and then sprinkle the other sides with those same blends. I cook them until they are done, put them in separate baggies, label the baggies, then toss them all into the freezer. Each night I pull one of them out and put it in the fridge and by lunch time it's totally thawed and ready to be consumed :D

This week I used:
Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil (item #10226. $13 for a 12.7oz bottle)
Chipotle Lime Rub (item #10736. $7.50 for a 2.4oz jar)
Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend (MY FAVORITE!) (item #10725. $7 for a 3.7oz jar)
California Style Garlic Pepper (item #10570. $12 for a 5.6oz jar)
Scampi Blend (item #10450. $12 for a 4.5oz jar)

California Style Garlic Pepper


Garlic Galore


Chipotle Lime


Scampi Blend


Once they are done cooking, make sure you let them cool quite a bit before putting them in a baggie and freezing them


Finished baggies all ready for the freezer! (Oh, and it's obviously best if you label the baggies so that you know which is which :) Once they're frozen they sometimes look like different seasoned ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment